Tecnifibre BlackCode 1.24mm (black) 110m Reel
FLEXIBLE, TOLERANT, SPIN!!
Tecnifibre BlackCode is a 3rd generation polyester string with a pentagonal cross-section and a co-polyester core for ultimate durability.
1. More FLEXIBLE - less shock on impact compared to 2nd generation polyesters.
2. More TOLERANT - less risk of premature breakages from off center hits due to an increased sweet-spot.
3. More SPIN - due to pentagonal structure.
Diameter: 17g - 1.24mm
Length: 110 Metres
Technology: high quality Co-polymer monofilaments/polyester
• Performance: power and holds tension
• Comfort: limited shock from over tension
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst stock lasts you may receive this item in the previous style packaging. The ATP packaging is a cosmetic change only and does not affect the string in any way.