Stringers' World are pleased to offer a racket demo service, which gives you the chance to try a racket before you buy. Below is a guide to how the system works, and instructions on how to order a demonstration racket.
PLEASE NOTE: This service is currently only available in the United Kingdom.
- Our demo rackets are created from grip size 2 or 3 rackets only (subject to change).
- Payment will be taken for the racket at its current retail price as displayed on our website.
- If we are shipping the racket to you then there will be an additional £7.20 (VAT inc) shipping charge for next day courier delivery, excluding Saturdays and Sundays.
- Alternatively you may visit our shop in Brantham, Manningtree and collect/return the racket free of charge.
- All demonstration rackets must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt by the customer. Return of the racket is at the customer's own expense, and we recommend the use of a recorded service.
- If you decide to purchase the racket, please return it to the address shown to the right. Upon receiving the racket in a satisfactory condition, we will then send you a brand new model. If the cost of the racket is under £100 then an additional shipping charge will apply.
- If you decide the racket is unsuitable, please return it to the address shown to the right. Upon receiving the racket in a satisfactory condition, we will refund the cost of the racket excluding any shipping costs paid. If the racket is returned damaged or in a poorer condition than when dispatched, we reserve the right to retain all or part of the payment - this will be discussed with the customer before a decision is finalised.
If you wish to try a racket, please either complete the request form below or call us on 01206 808014.